(our equivalent to Nissen Goliath trampolines, Euro Grandmaster, Ceetex GM and 99 series trampolines)
- 13mm or 6mm Web bed, with Lifter Roller Stands (for lowering under standard doorways).
- High performance for competitive trampolining.
- First choice for clubs & leisure centres.
- Heavy gauge tubular steel frame, zinc plated to give attractive scratch resistant surface.
- Steel springs & coverall pads.
- The size of this trampoline is 5.1m long x 3.0m wide, it is 1.05m high when open and 2.185m down to 1.97m when closed
What difference does the size of web bed make?
The smaller the webbing size the more responsive the bed, so the 6mm bed is suitable for competition whereas the 25mm bed is more suitable for schools and institutional use. The 13mm is the popular pick amongst clubs and schools as it is the intermediate option, making it an ideal pick for practice/training.
How Long Will Delivery Take?
Lead times can vary depending on volume of orders and delivery location. Please Contact us for more information.
Will I need to set up the trampoline when it arrives?
They are delivered fully assembled ready to use. This is to a ground floor location only, with no steps or curbs between where we can park our vehicle and the door access to the hall, the double door access needs to be a minimum of 2m high to enable the trampoline to get through the doorway.