(our equivalent to Nissen Goliath trampolines, Euro Grandmaster, Ceetex GM and 99 series trampolines)
- 13mm or 6mm Web Bed with Coaching Sides (these cannot be fitted with lifter roller stands).
- High performance for competitive trampolining.
- First choice for clubs & leisure centres.
- Heavy gauge tubular steel frame, zinc plated to give attractive scratch resistant surface.
- Steel spring & coverall pads.
- The size of this trampoline is 5.1m long x 3.0m wide, it is 1.05m high when open and 2185mm when closed
What difference does the size of web bed make?
The smaller the webbing size the more responsive the bed, so the 6mm bed is suitable for competition whereas the 25mm bed is more suitable for schools and institutional use. The 13mm is the popular pick amongst clubs and schools as it is the intermediate option, making it an ideal pick for practice/training.