Suppliers to the UK's national stadiums including Twickenham, Millennium, Wembley and Murrayfield and the AVIVA stadium in Dublin. As used at the 2011 World Cup (New Zealand) and 2013 Rugby 7s World Cup (Russia).
International specification design. Complete with internal fitting hinged adaptors and high tensile stainless steel bolts which make erection of the posts safer.
- Made from heavy duty aluminium.
- Bottom upright 7.3m long x 140mm diameter.
- Middle upright 7.3m long x 130mm diameter.
- Top upright 4.16m long x 120mm diameter (17m posts only).
- Crossbar 5.6m long, 88.9mm diameter x 3.25mm thick.
- Sockets made from 146mm diameter x 6.5mm thick galvanised steel.
- Pennant fixing on top uprights.
- Heights quoted are out of ground height.
- Polyester powder coated white.
- Crossbar height 3.0m from ground to top of crossbar.
Available in 17m out of ground pair OR 13.5m out of ground pair.
Post protectors also available.
Single colour protectors.
- Flame retardant reinforced polyester PVC cover filled with 75mm thick high density foam.
- Covers are double stitched for strength with integral hook-and-loop fastening edges.
Size; 1.8m High x 450mm wide face.
Available with up to 4 panels in a combination of the following colours:
- Royal or Navy Blue.
Other colours available on request.