Harrod Club Level Combination Badminton Posts
The club combination posts are designed with a sellock pin sleeve located at 86cm for mini tennis.
The 'H' shaped bases have built-in weight and are fitted with rubber pads for floor protection.
Posts are attached to the base with a spring clip mechanism and can be easily detached for storage.
- 1.55m high uprights made from 40mm diameter steel.
- Uprights do not protrude into court area conforming to required safety standard.
- Uprights have a grooved top for the net headline and welded cleats.
- 19kg base for improved net tension meaning netting can be drawn tight without movement of the upright.
- Offset wheels allow you to maximise space between courts.
- Polyester powder coated blue.
- Easy to use quick release clam cleats allow good net tension to be achieved.