Harrod School Level Combination Badminton Posts
Combination School Training Posts are designed for both badminton and short tennis.
40mm Uprights ideal for the education market, can be used for Badminton or Mini Tennis.
The H frame has 12Kg bases with wide double wheels for ease of movement.
Posts are attached to the base with a spring clip mechanism and can be easily detached for storage.
A sellock pin sleeve is located at 86cm for Mini Tennis.
- 1.55m high uprights made from 40mm diameter steel.
- Uprights have a grooved top for the net headline and welded cleats.
- 12kg base means netting can be drawn tight without movement of the upright.
- Wide double wheels are housed in extra strong fabricated brackets and will not mark or dent floors.
- Uprights do not protrude into court area conforming to required safety standard.
- Polyester powder coated blue.