Harrod Club Level Wheelaway Badminton/Mini tennis Posts
The club combination posts are designed with a sellock pin sleeve located at 86cm for mini tennis.
The 'H' shaped bases have built-in weight and are fitted with rubber pads for floor protection.
Posts are attached to the base with a spring clip mechanism and can be easily detached for storage.
- 1.55m high uprights made from 40mm diameter steel.
- Uprights do not protrude into court area conforming to required safety standard.
- Uprights have a grooved top for the net headline and welded cleats.
- 19kg base for improved net tension meaning netting can be drawn tight without movement of the upright.
- Offset wheels allow you to maximise space between courts.
- Polyester powder coated blue.
- Easy to use quick release clam cleats allow good net tension to be achieved.
With (19kg) weighted H frame bases fitted with double width wheels for ease of movement. The wheels are offset to allow interlock of bases between courts.
Uprights are 40mm diameter complete with cleats and grooved top to allow net to be drawn tight.
Posts and bases are polyester powder coated Blue.
Also available to order with welded uprights to bases.