These freestanding competition posts are ideal for sports halls where ground sockets are not possible.
- 1.55m high uprights made from 40mm diameter x 5mm thick aluminium.
- Each heavy duty wheelaway base weighs 72kg.
- Individual velcro net ties ensure net is held firmly to the uprights.
- PVC covered foam base protectors with hook-and-loop fastening.
- Polyester powder coated blue.
- 125mm diameter rubber wheels will not mark or damage floor.
These posts are BWF Approved.
Easy to use quick release clam cleats allow exact net height to be achieved for competition use. Uprights and bases do not protrude into the court area conforming to required safety standard.
Heavy duty 40mm aluminium uprights with exact height adjustment foot, 72kg heavy weight bases with 125mm rubber wheels for movement.
Posts and bases polyester powder coated Blue, net is adjusted with quick release clam cleats, and individual velcro net ties ensure net is held firmly to uprights as per BSEN1.